6/06/2007

A-one, a-two, and a one, two, three, four

So here I am, starting a (we)blog. This is way overdone and hackneyed with at least a third of the internet's populous believing that the words ad nauseum cannot in any way apply to this kind of internet abuse. I've decided to see what the hype is, putting aside my fierce desire to do only the things that most other people do not, or will not.

That said, I hope to have this posting board concern itself primarily with one of my major hobbies: music. To be more specific, traditional/folk music from Newfoundland and Ireland (music from Scotland, Britian, and the odd Australian tune may also make an appearance). This is the kind of music popular in the pubs, bars, and houses of Newfoundland when parties and party people gather together. Songs, bands, instruments and anything else associated with this topic will likely appear here somewhere.

Alright then.

No comments: