7/05/2007

Out of Touch

It's been a long time since I've posted anything here. I blame the fact that I've been on holiday for a couple weeks and busy with other matters just before.

The biggest news, I think, is that I purhcased a fife. It's cheap mind you ($12.00) and is plastic, but it is enough, I figure, to learn on. I've always wanted to play one and maybe over the course of the summer I will get a chance to do so. It's played the same way a tin whistle is with the exception that you blow into it somewhat like you do a flute. This is the hardest part to learn, along with forming full notes and changing octaves. I'm going to stick to tunes I already know, not new ones at this stage. Oh well, it's all a learning experience.

I'm going to see an old friend of mine tonight. I think I'll bring the guitar and see if we can get some tunes on the go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).